Tuesday 19th of june (start of the competition) to sunday 24th of june
Parc departemental des sports / 148 bis avenue du general de gaulle / 92160 antony
Category of tournament
« Super serie »
men’s : main draw / second draw
women’s : main draw
quads : main draw / second draw
Prize money / prizes
€ 45 000 and french open trophee for all divisions.
9 outside hard courts / 6 indoor hard courts
babolat roland garros, official ball. (tbc)
Jean-Jacques Sabatier (ITF white badge)
Monday june 18th by 4:00pm hilton hôtel
Sign in with the referee
Monday june 18th Tennis Club 6:00pm
Information meeting and public draw of the tournament
Public draw for men’s, women’s & quads mains & seconds draws, juniors
Hilton Paris / Orly, Orly sud 267, 94544 orly airport, free car park.
The hôtel is situated very close to Orly, (2-3 minutes ) 25 minutes away from the centre of Paris /15 minutes to the Tennis Club.
Entry fee with accomodation
Lump Sum* from monday 19th of june evening to sunday 25th of june morning:
- players twin room : € 380
- companions twin room : € 700
- extra charge for single room : € 375
- itf certified coachs twin room : € 470
The lump sum includes
- accommodation in the tournament hôtel in double room
- breakfasts, lunches at the Tennis Club and diners
- free entry to social events
- transportation to and from airports & to and from the Tennis Club
- welcome bag with gifts.
* The total Lump sum shall be paid directly to the BNPP Organisation, the arrival day at the hôtel, whatever the arrival or departure date.
- extra nigth for twin room: € 127
The extra nights, mini-bar expenses and whatsoever expenses not included in the lump sum shall be paid directly to the hôtel; a credit card print shall be requested at each player/coach/companions against the room keys.
The lump sum paiement by bank transfer will be accepted only if received on Federation Handisport account at the latest one week before tournement beguining.
Entry Fee without Accomodation
Entry Fee only : 40 €
Entry fee with daily lunches at Tennis Club + Saturday Players Diner: 120 €
Transport from airports (orly airport strongly recommanded) during the tournament : provided only from and to official hotel
Monday 18th of june :
- draw ceremony (Tennis Club)
Saturday 23th june :
- double’s award ceremony (Tennis Club)
- player’s diner (hilton hôtel) : additional tickets – € 48
Sunday 24th of june :
- single’s award ceremony
- closing ceremony (Tennis Club)
Closing date for entry
— —- 2018